March Murder Mystery Weekends
March 29-31, November (TBA)
Meet Miss Bessie Bordello, a quiet, but colorful third generation madam that regularly gave money to churches and local charities. She was well liked by all, or was she? As our nation was taking its first breathe, Miss Bessie’s grandmother started this “bawdy” house in the tiny town of Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Now, just over 100 years later, Miss Bessie has been murdered! Please help us solve this horrible mystery…….
Murder Mystery Weekend Rates Include:
- Information, including character name and personal clues,
- Cocktail party with wine and cheese Friday night,
- Full breakfast each morning,
- Dinner Saturday night at the 1794 Whiskey Rebellion,
- Prizes awarded during Sunday breakfast, and,
- All amenities offered at the Carlisle House.
Cost – See Rooms for Descriptions
Our larger Suites are great for 2 couples traveling together, so grab some friends and come on. This is also great for team building for companies.
English Library Room
Anna Woods Suite (based on 4 people)
Molly’s Garden Room
Bailey Suite (based on 4 people)
Penn Suite (based on 4 people)
All rooms based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Rates do not include gratuities or taxes.